Safer than conventional anchors, Duckbill earth anchors leave no
rigid rods, stakes, pipes or stems above ground to injure people or
damage equipment. Made of high-impact and shock-resistant Tenaloy
aluminum alloy, Duckbills will not rust or corrode. High-strength
galvanized aircraft cable has wedged loop end for easy tie off.
These anchors are ideal for anchoring bird pens, small buildings
Duckbill earth anchors are easy to install, saving labor and time.
No digging is required. Wherever you can drive or drill into the
ground you can use a Duckbill. Anchors are driven into the ground
using a drive rod, with minimum disturbance of the soil. Once
driven to the desired depth, an upward pull on the cable rotates
the Duckbill into a load-lock position. Further upward tension
causes the anchor to plane sideways through the earth against
undisturbed soil, resisting pullout and increasing holding power.
Anchors are available with either galvanized or stainless steel
pre-attached aircraft cable.
Duckbill Earth Anchors
• Made from aluminum alloy
• Works like a toggle bolt in soil
• Anchors will not rust and corrode
• Drive rods available for all sizes of anchors
• Maximum hold pulling against undisturbed soil
• Available with galvanized or stainless steel cable
• Drive into ground with rod, anchor pivots on cable locking into
• Comes attached to high strength galvanized aircraft cable with
• Easy to install
• No digging required
• Saves time and labor
• Safer than conventional anchors
• Anchor and cable flush with ground will not damage equipment
• No rigid rods, pipes or stakes above ground to injure people
• Tree supports
• Fence support
• Theft deterrent
• Tie down small buildings
• Secure playground equipment
• Anchor bird pens and chicken coops
Product information -
Anchor Cable Holding Rod Length
68-DB1 1/8" x 2-1/2' 1,100 lbs. DS-68 3'
88-DB1 1/4" x 3-1/2' 3,000 lbs. DS-88 4'